Monday, January 16, 2012

Will Work For Food

My buddy Alex Keto sent me this story along with a note that it reminded him of my feeding the chickens story in THE FEEDSTORE CHRONICLES.


A Los Angeles woman was arrested after she offered sexual favors in exchange for chicken McNuggets, Burbank police said.
Khadijah Baseer of Los Angeles reportedly opened customers’ car doors in the drive-thru of McDonald’s on the 1700 block of Olive Avenue about 11 p.m. Wednesday, asking for free chicken McNuggets in exchange for sexual favors, Officer Joshua Kendrick said.

 A man told police Baseer approached him but he refused the offer.

 Baseer was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of prostitution.
I've seen enough crazy things to realize there are a lot of folks with shaky morals in this world but MgNuggets? Really? Sexual favors for mechanically separated chicken bits? Come on Khadijah, at least sell yourself for a Big Mac.

*****************************

Yes, my beloved New Orleans Saints went down in a turnover filled thriller, but I'll have all of y'all know my 9 year old son has avenged that defeat by repeatedly beating those damn Forty-Niners on EA Sports Madden Football game. So take that San Francisco.

*****************************

Anybody else heard that Rihanna song ... We Found Love? You know the one where she goes on and on about finding love in a homeless place. My wife swears she says hopeless place but my ears hear homeless place and if Ms. Baseer can find love in a Micky D's drive-thru than I reckon Rihanna can find it down at the Salvation Army. 

4 comments:

Old Kitty said...

I've not heard Ri-ri's (yes we are best pals) song but am now so tempted! Take care
x

Akum said...

Even am confused here. I though it was homeless places....

Nuggets for Love..

Rick said...

I actually had an employee once we had to bail out for driving along in a convertible offering hookers Kentucky Fried Chicken for sex.

And before you ask, no, I didn't hire him. I inherited him.

Milkshake Recipes said...

Great postt thankyou