Friday, October 30, 2009

While I'm Away

My friend Cicily Janus asked me a good while back to do a guest blog for her over at WRITING ABOUT YOU. I finally got it done so hop on over and see what I have to say. And while you are there check out all the exciting stuff going on with Cicily. She has a new Jazz book that comes out soon and then there are her Writing Away Retreats which by all accounts are awesomely awesome. Though rumor has it she is still insisting upon serving attendees salad along with the meaty main courses. I'm not going until she has an all meat menu, but that's just me. Seriously check out her schedule of retreats. She has some great authors, agents, and editors lined up.

And there is still time to email me your agent story. Send them to travis AT traviserwin DOT com

5 comments:

Laurie Powers said...

Literary Agent Appreciation Day? Huh. I'll have to think about that one. But great post - I enjoyed it.

Charles Gramlich said...

I'll check it out. I love that cover down there at the bottom of your post. :)

Cloudia said...

see ya there!


Aloha, Travis!


Comfort Spiral

cloudia

Lana Gramlich said...

Loved the post (even if I'm NOT a writer! ;)

Travener said...

Considering today's Halloween, perhaps you should have had a Literary Agent Horror Story day to precede your L.A. Appreciation Day... BTW, congrats on winning NB's first-paragraph contest.