Thursday, September 25, 2008

Swag

Me friends and family have been at it a'gin. Ye olde treasure chest is getting full-o piratey booty.

Writer pal extraordinaire Debbie Elliott-Upton and her equally talented daughter Misty supplied these gems in congratulations of me finishing Plundered Booty.


Rest assured laddies that I look just like that in me skivvies. T'aint got no socks of that caliber however.


And those skull and crossbones pencils will come in handy when it's time to edit the code.




And the red dirt is because Plundered booty is set mostly in the fictional town of Red Dirt, Oklahoma. Both Debbie and Misty pillaged and plundered me manuscript in order to whip into ship shape so if you're a mind do me a favor, pop over to Debbie's blog today and tell her I sent ya.

And this last bit 'o booty is the work of my own Anne Bonney. Yep, me wife gave me these washrags.




Hope yer crew is treatin' ya as well as mine is me.

25 comments:

WordVixen said...

"Prepare to dry me booty!" That's awesome.

Cheryl Wray said...

I love it!!

The Anti-Wife said...

The paper doll is fabulous. Looks just like you!

debra said...

arghh matey. what fine wares ye have!

preTzel said...

Me heart is full thinkin of all the bounty and booty ye be gettin' from yer mates. Ahoy!

Patti said...

i feel foolish when all i have is a "Yar Matey, good job!"

G. B. Miller said...

I'm jealous.

Where's that bottle of Captain Morgan hiding?

Congrats,

Yar!!!!

Janna Leadbetter said...

Great stuff! How sweet your gifters were. :)

Miladysa said...

LOL - What fun! :-D

Duck said...

That dirt seems very phallic to me. Also, this just in, I have a filthy mind.

Anonymous said...

I am thinking with duck...what is with the dirt sculpture? I like me a good dirty pirate that smells good.

Joshua said...

freaking awesome!

David Cranmer said...

You should think very carefuly what your next novel will be about and what kinda goodies you want.

Robin said...

Your friends and family are awesome! It's great to have that support and belief...kudo's Jen!

Phats said...

Haha this is awesome!!! Love it.

The picks are up my friend

Anonymous said...

Hmm, when Travis received the red dirt (imported from our Oklahoma travels), it was nicely encased in a baggie...

Bubblewench said...

Still need your address for your TaTa shirt!

That's some mighty fine booty!

Junosmom said...

My girls have socks like that. Does that make them pirates? OR does that make pirates girly-men?

Anonymous said...

That's some booty. Er, treasure.

Melissa Amateis said...

Those are AWESOME wash rags! I love all the gifts you got - you definitely have some great friends!

Angie said...

LOL! That's great. You have some incredibly cool folks around you. :D

Angie

Lyzzydee said...

Travis, I can see the resemblance!!

Lana Gramlich said...

*LOL* I love all the goodies! By the way, with all of yer piratin', be ye a Pastafarian? Have you been touched by His noodly appendage?

Aaron said...

I don't have anything piratey to give you... well, there is that one picture of Sarah in her pirate outfit. :P

Anonymous said...

Love it!