Tuesday, May 1, 2007

'Cause I'm Lazy

This has been one heck of a lousy day. Not as far as the writing goes, but real world stuff, so I'm gonna cheat and send you other places for your daily dose of information and entertainment.

Frontiers In Writing Conference - If you live within a days drive of Amarillo and already write or want to start, I suggest you take a serious look at attending this years event. June 8th and 9th if I have the dates right. I know I'll be there.

Willie's Birthday- Willie Nelson turned 74 yesterday. Go check out my friend Britta Coleman's blog about Willie and while your at it go find her novel Potter Springs in your local bookstore and give it a read. You won't be sorry.

Ever wonder who the mysterious Bluefingers is that leaves all those comments on my blog. Pop on over to this blog and find out. But beware, I just found out she might be some kind of evil spy because of all the tasty things in this world to eat she is currently touting bean sprouts.

No comments: